1.- Owner of the website
This web portal belongs to Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia, with CIF number G98057276, registered in the Mercantile Register of Valencia, Volume 10242, General Book 7524, Folio 101, Page V-174873, Inscripc. 1, with registered office for the purposes of complying with art. 10 of the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, at Antonio Machado 10, 46111 Rocafort (Valencia).
2.- Purpose of the website
Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia makes available to the public (hereinafter user), who access www.10kvalencia.com (hereinafter WEB), information and data (hereinafter CONTENTS and/or SERVICES), by means of a web of an informative nature. The CONTENTS of the website are provided and created by the company itself.
Finally, due to the very nature of the Website, it is possible that the content of these Conditions may be modified or include changes, and therefore any user is obliged to access these Conditions each time they access the Website, assuming that the corresponding conditions in force at the time of access will be applicable to them.
3.- Access to the website
Access to the Website does not require prior registration by users. However, in order to register in certain sections of the Website, it will be necessary for the User to register using the appropriate procedure. In any case, the data entered by the User during the registration process must be accurate, current and truthful.
4.- Correct use of the services
The user undertakes to use the Services in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, by way of example and without limitation, it is strictly prohibited to
- use the Services in a manner, for purposes or with effects contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Services, unless authorised by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted to do so;
- carry out any act that could be considered an infringement of any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia or third parties;
- use the Services and, in particular, information of any kind obtained through the Web Site to send advertising, communications for the purposes of direct sales or any other commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a number of people regardless of their purpose, as well as to market or disclose in any way such information;
The user will be responsible for damages of any nature that Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia may suffer, due to the non-fulfilment of any of the obligations previously exposed as well as any others included in the present General Conditions and/or those imposed by the Law in relation to the use of the Web Site.
All under-age users must use the Website with the consent of their father, mother or legal guardian, who will be responsible for any problems that may arise in the purchases and use of the services of the Website.
Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia will at all times ensure respect for current legislation, and will be entitled to interrupt, at its sole discretion, the Service or exclude the user from the Web Site in the case of presumed commission of any of the crimes or offences typified by the current Penal Code, or in the case of observing any conduct that in the opinion of Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia is contrary to these General Conditions or may disturb the good functioning, image, credibility and/or prestige of Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia.
5.- Rules of conduct
Users will be able to contact Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia and interact in certain sections of the web portal as long as they respect the present code of conduct:
1. NO USER MAY PASS FOR ANOTHER PERSON OR ORGANISATION, otherwise he/she may incur in a fault or offence according to the Spanish Penal Code and the Spanish Civil Code.
2. DISRESPECTFUL AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE MAY NOT BE USED. Messages with threats, serious insults or any other type of comment that may offend sensitivity are not admissible. In this case, Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia reserves the right to remove any content that contravenes this condition and to take the appropriate legal action.
3. It is TOTALLY FORBIDDEN to present, quote and recommend companies, or web portals, and in general to carry out marketing or spamming actions. This type of content will be deleted along with the accounts that carried out such action and even bring it to the attention of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
6.- Property rights
All the contents of the Web Site, such as texts, opinion articles, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, as well as the graphic design, source code and software, are the exclusive property of Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia or third parties, whose rights in this respect are legitimately held by Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia, and are therefore protected by national and international legislation.
It is strictly forbidden to use all the elements that are the object of industrial and intellectual property for commercial purposes, as well as their distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation.
7.- Exclusion of guarantees and property rights
Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia reserves the right to interrupt access to the services at any time and without prior notice, be it for technical, security, control, maintenance, electrical supply failures or any other justified cause. Consequently, Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the Web or the Services, so that the use of the same by the users is carried out at their own risk, without, at any time, being able to demand responsibilities from Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia in this sense.
In addition Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia does not assume any responsibility derived, by way of example but not limited to:
- The use that users make of the materials available on the website, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of intellectual property rights and / or industrial content of the website itself or third party portals.
- For possible damages to users caused by normal or abnormal functioning of the search tools, the organisation or location of the contents and/or access to the services and, in general, for errors or problems generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that make up the service.
- For the contents of those pages that users may access from links included on the website.
- The acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of the fact that these third parties may be linked to Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia by contract.
Similarly, Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia excludes any responsibility for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other harmful elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems as well as in the documents or systems stored in them, for which reason Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia will not be responsible in any case when they occur:
- Errors or delays in accessing the services by the user when entering their data in the corresponding form or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet network, fortuitous events or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that there is no guarantee that the services of the website are constantly operational.
- Errors or damage caused to the website due to inefficient use of the service and in bad faith on the part of the user.
- The non-operation or problems in the email address provided by the user to send the requested information.
In any case, Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia undertakes to solve any problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the user in order to reach a rapid and satisfactory solution to the incident.
8.- Links to other websites
Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia does not guarantee or assume any type of responsibility for damages suffered by accessing the services/content of third parties through connections, links or links of the linked sites nor for the accuracy or reliability of the same. The function of the links that appear in Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet, where he/she will be able to extend the Services offered by the Portal. Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia will in no case be responsible for the results obtained through these links or for the consequences derived from access by users to these links. These third party services are provided by third parties, therefore, Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia cannot control and does not control the legality of the services nor their quality. Consequently, the user must exercise extreme caution in the evaluation and use of the information and services existing in the contents of third parties.
In the forms that collect personal data, each user will be informed of the purposes for which the data are collected. The user will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided. On the other hand, Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia informs you that visiting this web portal does not automatically register any personal data that identifies a User, on the other hand there is certain information of a non-personal nature and not identifiable with a specific User that is collected during the live session through devices called "cookies" that allow us to obtain statistical information on the use of the web portal in order to be able to make improvements. All users must consult our cookies policy in order to browse the website.
In any case, all users have the right to exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation of treatment and portability of data, by writing to Club de Atletismo 10k Valencia at the e-mail address email@example.com.
10.- Applicable law and jurisdiction
For any interpretative or litigious questions that may arise, Spanish legislation will be applicable and in the event of a dispute, both parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia (Spain), renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.