Collection of T-shirts
For those runners whose registration included the technical garment
- From Thursday, February 22nd to Thursday, March 7th (both inclusive), at the collection point of your choice among the 50 that we offer throughout Spain or, failing that, at the collection point of reference in your province (see list below).
- To pick up your T-shirt you will only need to present your ID card or identification document.
- You can authorize another person to pick up the T-shirt on your behalf. To do so, they will only need to show an image of your ID card on their cell phone.
- The T-shirt you will receive will be the size and pattern (male or female) that you indicated in the registration process. It is not possible to make changes.
- If you do not pick up your T-shirt during this period, you will not be able to pick it up later.
We remind you that:
- You had from February 1st to February 9th to choose your pick-up point among the 50 that we offer throughout Spain.
- If during this period, you did not edit the zip code on your registration form to match the zip code of the chosen pick-up point, the zip code you entered when you registered for the race will be taken as valid.
- In these cases, if your zip code does not match any of the collection points listed (see below), your T-shirt has been sent to the collection point in your province and you will be able to pick it up at that point only.
- In the case of Valencia and Alicante, we specify the reference collection point (see the list below), since in these two provinces there is more than one collection point.
Collection points in Spain
Click on the pick-up point you are interested in to see the details.